I wanted to capture in Pictures the walk that we take daily on the way to and from school if we don't take the train. It is a beautiful one and I realized the other day that we were walking by such beautiful buildings I wanted to take pictures of them not only the famous landmarks. So here is our walk to school.
Daily we walk down streets with multi-colored buildings and beautiful Architecture. So many flower pots and balconies.Madrid is covered in Plazas, roundabouts and many many fountains often sit in the middle of them, Here is just one of the many.
Spain is famous for its Ham and any market, grocery store you go in will have one of these at least but usually many.
This is Erich's Beautiful school. It is on the same street that we live on so we pass it often. I love the beautiful bell and Clock tower. The bells ring every fifteen minutes and on the hour. I really do love the sound. When it is warm enough to have our windows open and our house is quiet (which is not often) we can here the bells chime.
Government Building.
This church is just across the street from the picture above.
Beatiful little church (compared to the Cathedrals this is small) on the corner down the street from the boys school.
Courtyard of a Museum that is right next to the boys school. I love the pink color
Boys school. Isabel la Catolica
1 comment:
I love the colorful buildings!! Thanks for all the great pictures!
Post a Comment