Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween!


Happy Halloween! They do have Halloween here in Spain. It is definitely smaller here and there will be no trick or treating for the boys, but our church had a party for the kids that they enjoyed and got a box of candy. Tyson made this pumpkin below at school. I am hap

py that we didn't have to miss the holiday completely. We are going to carve pumpkins tonight and do games with the boys so they can get some treats on Halloween.

This is the little pumpkin we found at Carrefour (market). It cost about 6 U.S. dollars for this tiny thing, but we couldn't pass up carving. I was just excited that we were able to find a pumpkin to carve. Boys making their scary faces.

Tyson as: SUPER POKOYO

Kaleb as: SPIDERMAN

My two little vampires!


Halloween Party for the kids! They played some games, did a costume parade, and had lots of yummy snacks.


Tyson's Amiga. She loves him and will go play with him in his nursery class sometimes also. Tyson is quite the ladies man here. Since there is a lot of kissing here for greetings he is always getting kisses. He feels a little overwhelmed sometimes with all the kisses, but timidly gives them all smiles.

Their Stash! Pretty small this year but they were happy.

3 comments:

B*N*B said...

Oh that's so cute, I'm glad they got to experience it still. I love Halloween and seeing the kids all dressed up having a blast is what it's all about!

Kristen said...

Cute :) I actually am a little envious of your small candy stash - we have way too much from 3 different candy gathering activities, and I think I will probably gain another 10 lbs (due to my lack of discipline) - not to mention the kids being on a sugar high. I need to put half of it away for Christmas stockings I think ;) I like your solution for runny noses too!

Jenny and James said...

That is so cool that they still got to have some fun!