
Daily life continues for us here with the boys in school and Erich just finished his last class for his second year of law school. Now he has a month to finish his Thesis for his Masters Program and he starts his internship next week that will go until we leave Spain. It has been so different this semester from last semester. Last semester the boys and Erich had so many days off so we were able to do lots of exploring of the city, but this semester they have only had one day off since they started back after Christmas. Pretty Crazy. We have been having fun meeting lots of different friends from so many places all over the world. It is fun to say that we have made friends with Spaniards, Bolivians, Colombians, Peruvians, Scottish, English, Mexican, Argentines, and even some Americans. We are enjoying learning about different cultures and thankful for the new foods that we have been able to try. I wish I had more pictures of the new friends we have made here but that is my goal before we leave. We can't believe we only have 6 1/2 weeks left here in Spain. Time flies when you are having fun. We have all learned so much from this experience and we are so grateful that we will be able to have these experiences and memories with us forever. Here are some pictures from our daily life the last couple of weeks. Enjoy!

The boys at the Slide Park. This has become one of our favorite parks.

Playing with Tyson's friend Daniel from School. While we enjoyed the Palace and Garden's View. This little playground is right in the middle of some of the Palace Gardens.
At Daniel's House. We took these pictures for Uncle Geoff. Daniel's Mom is Brazilian.
Tyson, Daniel, and Kaleb on the roof top terrace. Beautiful views of Madrid
My Super Heroes. Kaleb in his own homemade costume of Leonardo from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. All made out of paper. He was very proud.


Hammock made for the whole family. So fun

Climbing and being silly with daddy is a normal daily event in our house. The boys can't get enough of it. I don't know what Erich is going to do when they can take him on. Oh Wait they already can.


Waiting for the train. They boys and I take the train 4 times a day just going to and from school everyday. I don't know what we are going to do when we have to strap them in carseats again. I think they enjoy the freedom of the trains.

The Three Kings Parade. The floats were interesting I must say and it was extremely crowded but fun to share in the event. We waited along time for the Parade to start and then the boys had to sit on our shoulders to even see. I can't say I would do it again. I enjoy smaller Parades where the children can actually see what is going on.



2 comments:
Awe I can't believe how fast it all has gone for you! What an experience of a life time :)
Can't wait to see you all next month!
Post a Comment