Friday, November 05, 2010

Navy Pier

Every Thursday night the Chicago Children's Museum is free so last night I took the boys to go play. Erich had to stay late at School. It was wonderful since it was windy, cold, and rainy outside that we had something to do indoors. When we were walking to the museum Kaleb kept losing his balance because of the wind it was crazy. When we got inside at Navy Pier, Kaleb said "Mom it is really windy I thought I was going to blow off of the Earth."





It was a wonderful night for the boys to play. Now that the
summer is over the free nights are not crazy at all and the
boys are really able to play and enjoy all the different rooms
in the Museum. They were also having a "Day of the Dead"
parade so the boys liked watching the colorful costumes and
masks as they danced throughout the Museum.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh what a fun outting, you're such a fun mom!