
Erich and I have finally made a decision to where we will be spending the next three years of our lives while Erich attends Law School. We are excited to say it will be DePaul University School of Law. We will live in the city and look forward to the many different experiences that a big city provides.

7 comments:
Yay Congrats! Good luck with law school!
Congratulations!!! Good luck with the details of packing & moving--what an adventure! We actually just got the offer this week to transfer to Chicago...we'll make a decision & then maybe we'll be there too--I'd love to know how you're doing the house hunting--?
-Shara (friend from Erich's mission)
sharalea @gmail.com
How exciting....the city life! Enjoy all those buildings for me.
Yeah - I am so excited! You should move to the suburbs though! There is this cute town about 1 hour south called Channahon. I think that sounds like a good place for your family :)
Good luck with the first year! It is tough...I thought it was tougher on me than him but he thinks it is the other way around. You will have a blast there.
Wow Chicago! You will have so much fun! Congrats and great job to the hubby, what a hard worker!
Congrats! We'll miss you guys.
Post a Comment