We made a spontaneous decision on the friday after Thanksgiving to go out of town and took
off for Louisville Kentucky. It was a fun trip we were able to go to the Louisville Slugger Museum and Churchill Downs were we saw a horse race. Kaleb actually picked the winner. We also went
to Lexington to visit the University of Kentucky since it is one of the schools Erich is considering
for Law School. It was nice and so beautiful to drive through all the horse farms. Rolling hills with white fences and horses running in the field. Beautiful. It was a fun busy weekend and we were
all worn out when we go back. The monday morning after we got back Tyson actually slept from
7pm to 10am. I have never had a child sleep that long, so I guess he had a exhausting weekend.
So fun!

Family in Dugout.

Swinging Mickey Mantel's Bat. So Cool!

Kaleb in all his baseball stuff. He actuall kept
the baseball hat on all day even when he fell
asleep in the car.


With Babe Ruth!
off for Louisville Kentucky. It was a fun trip we were able to go to the Louisville Slugger Museum and Churchill Downs were we saw a horse race. Kaleb actually picked the winner. We also went
to Lexington to visit the University of Kentucky since it is one of the schools Erich is considering
for Law School. It was nice and so beautiful to drive through all the horse farms. Rolling hills with white fences and horses running in the field. Beautiful. It was a fun busy weekend and we were
all worn out when we go back. The monday morning after we got back Tyson actually slept from
7pm to 10am. I have never had a child sleep that long, so I guess he had a exhausting weekend.
So fun!
Family in Dugout.
Swinging Mickey Mantel's Bat. So Cool!
Kaleb in all his baseball stuff. He actuall kept
the baseball hat on all day even when he fell
asleep in the car.
With Babe Ruth!
2 comments:
Did you get the Bambino's autograph?:)jk
Oh I would love to just take off and go on a trip! You and your family looks great, I can't believe how big your youngest is already! Have a very merry Christmas and I love you!
Post a Comment