Sunday, November 08, 2009

Utah With the Fam!


My Brothers and Sisters (Jennie, Ben, Rachel,
Me, and Aaron)


With my sister Jennie in front of the Mt. Timpanogos
Temple


Grandma Shurtleff with Ethan and Amelia sharing
Halloween candy.


On a sunday walk with Amelia, my beautiful niece.



Family on Rachel and Troys lawn in American Fork. What
a beautiful Sunday.


Aaron and Andrea.



Outside church, waiting for everyone. I wanted to get a
picture of the mountains since the trip was so short I didn't
even make it up in the mountains.

2 comments:

The Sherman's said...

Anna,
I'm sorry to hear about your Grandpa Shurtleff. I'm glad you and all your siblings were able to make it to Utah for the funeral. I bet it was nice to see everyone, even under sad circumstances. My mom said it was really fun to see all of you at "popcorn". I wish I could have seen you guys too. Maybe we call all make it to campout next year. :)
Rebecca

Anonymous said...

You were so close to Orem and didn't come to see me???? Hehehe just kidding, I would love to see you again and meet your family tho :)