Thursday, October 29, 2009

Rivermen Game!

I had entered to win Rivermen tickets for this past weekend
and was so excited to find out that I had won. I never win
anything. I had entered because Kellan Lutz from Twilight
was suppose to be coming, but he cancelled so another cast
member came. It was just as fun to get a picture with him
and now Kellan Lutz is supposed to come later in the season
and I can use my tickets to see him so I got a 2 for 1.

Before the Rivermen game meeting Chaske Spencer from
the movie New Moon. He plays the character Sam Uley. I
was so excited to get his autograph and picture with him.
Erich thought I was so silly, but waited in line with me
anyway. Yes I am in love with the Twilight books and can't
wait for the new movie in November.


Kaleb being silly. He has learned how to cross his eyes and
I must admit it is HILARIOUS. With his big brown eyes it
is so cute. He makes me laugh hysterically when he does
it and now that I got it on camera he always wants to see
the picture and he starts laughing, too. He thinks he is so
funny.

Erich and Tyson watching the game. The game started at
Tyson's bed time so we had a trooper on our hands.


Mommy and Kaleb


GO RIVERMEN!

2 comments:

The Linabooty's said...

I'm so jealous how awesome!

Mary said...

he's pretty cute to being playing Sam...how fun for you! we gotta get out more. Can't wait for the movie either!