Thursday, April 02, 2009

Six Month's Old


Tyson is growing so fast and changing everyday. It looks
like he will have blue eyes. I am excited, I must admit I
never thought I would have a blue eyed child, but now
I have blue and brown eyed boys. He is also teething and
it looks like one tooth on the bottom has broken through
the skin. He has started eating Rice Cereal and Vegetables
and he got his first cup of Juice today. He loved it. He is
rolling over more and can sit up on his own for a few seconds
with his handssupporting him, but everytime I have him
sitting up he spits up. We love our little guy and enjoy watching
him learn and grow.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

He is so cute!!!! I love the picture :) That is surprising that he has light eyes! Does Erich have blue eyes?

Smittys said...

I can't believe he is 6 months already! Crazy that time flies!

Kendall and Melissa said...

He really is such a doll! And we do need to get together! In fact, Kendall and I were talking yesterday. We want to start camping as a family and we were trying to think of a weekend that we could go and then we realized, hey, we could go on a weekday! Maybe we should invite the Ekenstams too! What do you think? Do you guys like camping?