We have done a couple little things in the last couple of weeks so here are some pictures to document our fun. Medieval Fair, Playing with friends, weekend trip to Galena.
Medieval Fair Jubilee State Park.
Kaleb and his friend Mason playing in the sprinkler after
a walk on a hot summer day.
Kaleb and Erich in the Entrance of a restaurant we like
in Galena IL. It's called Dirty Gurt's. It is a fun place to go.
3 comments:
Anna it sounds like you guys are having so much fun. I would love to visit that restaurant. Congrats on the great news. Your son will be so happy to have a baby brother to play with. I love the postings
Clint
I love the toilets, that's just so funny! Sounds like you have a lot of fun stuff to do.
That looks like such a fun, definitely unique place to eat. If we ever make it for a visit you'll have to take us there.
Post a Comment