Thursday, May 08, 2008

Miller Park Zoo

Well Erich has some time between internships this week and is finishing up finals so Kaleb and I have been enjoying our time with him. This week we went to Bloomington to go to Miller Park Zoo. Kaleb has never been to the zoo so it was a fun first. The zoo is very small, but perfect for a 2 year old and he was still free so that was nice. We then spent the rest of the afternoon going out to lunch(at Chipotle) yummy yummy. Kinda of reminds me of Cafe Rio with a smaller menu so of course I was loving it. We don't have one in peoria so we will be making little trips to bloomington I'm sure since Erich loved it too. We also did some shopping which we enjoyed. We haven't been doing much lately since I have had a bad case of morning sickness throughout this pregnancy, but it looks like it might be easing up. So it was fun to have this little day out. Enjoy just a few pics.


On our way to Bloomington.



Waterfall in the bird exhibit.


Wow! That's a big kitty.

1 comment:

The Sherman's said...

I'm Sooooo sorry you have had morning sickness, that is the WORST. The zoo looks like fun, its so neat to see everything for the first time through the eyes of a two year old. I hope you get feeling better soon. How many weeks are you now?