We are excited to announce the coming
of our second child. The arrival date will
be some where around October 14th. We are
excited for Kaleb to have a sibling and to be
an older brother. He is so cute he already points
to my belly and says baby, but then again he points
to his belly and says baby. Well we will keep you
posts on this upcoming excitment.
7 comments:
Yea!!! You've announced it! Congrats! So excited for you can't wait to meet the little "girl" :):)
That is so awesome! Congrats!
I knew it! Congrats! Now we'll see you around a little more? =)
Yeah!!! Congratulations :) We are on a similar schedule it seems. I hope you are feeling well. We'll have to talk all about pregnancy when we get together in a few weeks!
Congrats, Anna! That's great. Now you'll have to have your new little one a week and a half early, and then he/she can share a birthday with Madeline! :-)
Congratulations! It's so exciting! I hope you're doing good and haven't been sick! can't wait to hear more news. Will you find out what you're having?
I totally knew it!!!! Congratulations...I know it has been a long road and I am so thrilled for you! Now you have to come out of hibernation!
Post a Comment