Well my younger brother Aaron returned from his mission this past week. We were excited to see him and hear all the great stories about his mission. It sounds like it was a great experience. We got to the airport and the plane was delayed so we hung out in the airport for a little bit. Kaleb had fun stomping the leaves since there was a court yard in the airport. I can't believe Aaron is my younger brother, but I can no longer call him my little brother. He has gotten so tall.
Anna, My dad sent me the link to your blog, it has been so fun to look at pictures of your family. I can't believe Aaron is home, he looks so old! Spencer only has 5 months til he comes home. Congrats on the new house, that is so exciting! We have a blog you'll have to check out, http://shermans2002.blogspot.com/. Take care, love your cousine, Rebecca Sherman
1 comment:
Anna,
My dad sent me the link to your blog, it has been so fun to look at pictures of your family. I can't believe Aaron is home, he looks so old! Spencer only has 5 months til he comes home. Congrats on the new house, that is so exciting! We have a blog you'll have to check out, http://shermans2002.blogspot.com/.
Take care, love your cousine,
Rebecca Sherman
Post a Comment