This past weekend Kaleb and I were stuck in a large snow storm that blanketed the mid-west. Luckily I had gone to visit my parents and was planning on spending the night with them, because Erich was in Wisconsin. We had heard a big storm was coming, but didn't expect it to be this big. Everything was closed even our Walmart, because they were afraid the roof might fall in. We had fun hanging out with my parents. We made carmel popcorn, homemade granola, and put up Christmas decorations.


Kaleb is starting to get the idea of crawling, but is continue to push backwards and get frustrated.

Well the storm has kept us inside the last few days, but roads are finally beginning to improve. It has slowed down my Christmas shopping, but I am sure I will still get it done. Hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season. Keep warm.
No comments:
Post a Comment